Safety is at the top of our Company’s values. It is the key component of our corporate culture. We foster healthy and safe environment for our employees, contractors and customers by applying sustainable practices into our operations. We focus on providing a safe working place with zero fatalities and zero injuries by complying with international safety standards and continuously improving our Health & Safety (H&S) Management System.
Our integrated H&S Management System is aimed at improving the working environment and developing personal responsibility. The system covers planning, organization, coordination and monitoring of all safety-related issues and taking measures for continuous improvement of safety KPIs.
We continue to ensure full compliance with the Law on labor protection and the Labor code of the Republic of Azerbaijan, as well as international labor standards and the Company's internal rules on occupational health and safety. Our H&S Management System is implemented in accordance with ISO 45001: 2018, API Q2, and IADC implemented the IADC CAA which includes the process of defining standards, specifications, and other requirements that are applicable to our operations while fulfilling our obligations.
We strive to do our best to prevent accidents, as well as to ensure the long-term working capacity of each employee.
INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
SOCAR-AQS LLC (the Company) has Integrated Management System (IMS), which meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, and API SPEC Q2 International Standards.
This Policy is appropriate to the purpose and context of the Company and supports its strategic direction.
The scope of the IMS Policy covers the activities of the Company related to:
Provision of Integrated Offshore and Onshore Oil & Gas Drilling and Well Services;
Following below are the Company’s commitments towards its interested parties:
- To comply with the requirements on delivering high-quality integrated drilling and well management services
- To continually improve the Integrated Management System implemented in the Company
- To provide safe and healthy working conditions for the prevention of work-related injury and ill health
- To eliminate hazards and reduce OH&S risks
- To ensure consultation and participation of workers in the development, planning, implementation, performance evaluation and actions for improvement of the Integrated Management System
- To implement IMS training programs in order to increase the competence and awareness of the staff
- To fulfil requirements and expectations of SAQS Business Partners
- Legal Bodies:
- To fulfil legal requirements and other requirements that apply to the Company’s activities
- To ensure environmental safety impacts are well considered during operations
- To increase efficiency of the energy consumption
- To ensure waste reduction, recycling and disposal are implemented
- To establish and implement environmental KPIs
- To contribute to the society’s development by implementing the social programmes and projects.
Following below are fundamentals of the IMS Policy:
- Joint planning of the work of the company’s structural units aimed at the increase of the effectiveness of well construction;
- Increase of reliability of the existing structures and equipment and, if opportunity arises, introduction of new technique and technologies;
- Assurance to fulfil the customer’s requirements and expectations at the highest level;
- Establishment of the management system aimed at identifying the employees’ maximum potential and ensuring maximum pay-out of the investments spent on their development;
- Bringing the employees’ level of professionalism to the requirement of the international standards;
- Formation of those personnel, who show their initiative in application of know-hows in all areas of activity.